It’s the purr-fect time of year to get a a special photo with your favourite furry family member. Santa will once again be here to meet and pose with your pets so you can take home the purr-fect Paw-Trait with Santa. 🐶🐱🐰🎅
*There are a few conditions to these sessions, see below so please read these carefully.
Booking is essential – book here
The entrance you will be using is Church Street, best place to park will be in carpark 2 (Farmers) ground floor access from Ashley St or Princess St. There is also paid street parking available on Church St, which is free after 6pm. Make your way to the Church St entrance. To ensure all animals are treated respectfully we will have ambassadors on hand to assist you and your loved one into the centre, one at a time.
Please be patient so that we can ensure your experience is as great as you expect.
*Pet Photos Terms & Conditions
By participating in The Plaza’s pet photography, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- If you are attending our Pet Santa photos please arrive at the Church St door 5 minutes prior to your session time and wait outside of the centre entrance.
- Please wait until one of our Ambassadors escorts you to the Santa set in your given time slot.
- As each session time is 10 minutes, please ensure that you arrive in time for your session as a missed booking will not be rescheduled.
Unfortunately, your pet Arachnid is unable to attend or any pet over 50kgs.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Owner must be responsible for their pet/s at all times.
- Owner must bring waste disposal bags to clean up after their pet if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed inside the bins in-centre.
- We will attempt to keep to your booking time, however, if you do have to wait, your patience is appreciated.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they be removed from the centre.
- Please contact the centre directly if you have any queries.
- Wednesday 6 December 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Wednesday 13 December 5.30pm – 7.30pm
If the booking date you select is unavailable, that means spots have been filled. However, check in closer to the date in case any last-minute spots become available.